Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Seven Things

Here I am with my sister. we actually have been sittin' closer than usual. don't know why. maybe 'cause she hasn't been poopy in a couple of weeks. i was tagged by Derby, here are the rules. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

http://derbysassycat.blogspot.com/ is my link to Derby. Now the seven things....

1. i adore, above all things on earth (except my Mom) cod. i don't know why, but it is like nectar of the Gods.
2. i know i "rule the roost" and probly take advantage a little. well, actually, a lot.
3. i like to read. my Mom will sit down in bed with a book and i sit with her and help her read. of course she rubs my tummy while reading, so that may have something to do with why i like reading.
4. i love to roll on concrete if the sun is shining on it. even if the temperature is really cold.
5. i've been eating a lot of the purple shamrocks that my Mom loves. i don't think she's noticed yet.....
6. i don't play with toys much. but lately a wand toy with a long stringy felt thing has been fun. i play with it all on my own, my Mom doesn't even need to hold it.
7. especially since i seem to be picking up a bunch of new ones lately, i bet i have more nicknames than anybody. wanna bet???
i think most everyone has done this, so i'm not gonna tag anyone. however, if anybody hasn't posted, please do!

10 Comments:

Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Quite honestly I don't think there is anything as good as a nice roll on the concrete!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Concrete and sunshine is about the only thing worth going outside for. I wish the people would concrete the floor, so that I could roll on it without exposing myself to the elements. Because elements are evil.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Ooohhhh, the concrete thing! I love it too!
And we think you are correct with the nickname thing. They do seem to be piling up! -Shaggy

12:16 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Purple shamrocks? They might make you sick, Edsel. They might turn your poop, purple.

Patches

3:25 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I don't think I've ever had cod. But I love to read, too!

10:36 PM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

Cod ... that's a new one. We like to smell shrimp, but don't eat it. Maybe we can get Mom to get us some cod instead...
--Jasper

11:37 AM  
Blogger Motor Home Cats said...

We don't like fish that much. We like to play with wand toys too. We gave you an award. Come by our blog to pick it up.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

11:40 PM  
Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

You are a very interesting cat. I love the Fancy Feast Cod, Sole and Shrimp feast but I think you were talking about the real cod. I asked mom to make some soon. Thanks.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Mr. Tigger in Cat-Lands said...

Hi Edsel, I've never tried Cod, I'll have to get my Mom to make some for me. Just how many nicknames do you have? Thanks for joining the M-Cats Club. We are going to have a lot of fun. If you have a head shot photo, you can email it to me at mrtigger9 (at) gmail (dot) com. Kashim and Othello are making badges with our pictures on them for us.
Mr. Tigger

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a very fine list. We also enjoy extra Lap time when Mom reads. Perks!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home