Saturday, December 29, 2007

i forgot to tell you somethin' really funny!


i can't believe i almost forgot to tell you 'bout this. on ChristmasDay, my Mom was sittin' on the floor and grabbed the kitty presents. i had several, my sister had two. along with the cool pine cones the Big Piney Woods gals sent my Mom, they sent us each a bag. mine had treats and a cool toy. look what they sent my poopy sister Casey.............i laughed so hard my head almost 'spolded! butt wipes! waterless butt wipes......hahahahahahahahahahaha. she was really offended. i tried to 'splain to her that they were more for my poor Mom and the poor Dad and that it was no reflection on how anybody felt 'bout her. my Mom told me it was my laughin' so much that hurt her feelins. but, cripes, anybody who has such a reputation that she gets butt wipes for Christmas......
pee ess. the Dad made a joke. he said "if they were for a donkey would they be a** wipes?" (my Mom made me put those punctuation marks there instead of letters. Mom's ruin everything. humph!)

11 Comments:

Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Tell Casey not to feel bad, I got sum too, for my poopy tail. Sometimes it just happens!

Precious

5:23 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Donkey wipes sounds OK. Casey, it is what it is. And you have a poopy butt.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Well ya can't wander around wif a poopy tail Casey. Can yoo?
Purrrrrrs,
Sanjee

9:49 AM  
Blogger Boy said...

Oh dear...poor Casey!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Wonderful!! The gift, the joke and the comment by dad!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Motor Home Cats said...

Happy New Year Edsel and Family. We hope you have a healthier new year than the past few have been.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

4:56 AM  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Happy New Year to you and your family! Hope your 2008 is great!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

That is jus TOO FUNNY! Poor Casey... Maybe it would be kinder to call them "butt fresheners". ;)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Happy New Years :)
::nosekissies:: from your tuxie Gun Moll Boni

11:28 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Oh my Bast!

Happy New Year to you all!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home