Friday, January 04, 2008

Edsel the Pooch Pillow Poobah


well. i recently discovered the allure of pillows. my Mom has a "couch" pillow at the back for support when she reads in bed (which is her book every night and the newspaper in the morning). in front of that, she has that pillow in the beigey pillowcase, one that she doesn't use for sleeping, but again for back support. then in front is her feather pillow that she sleeps with. (sometimes i get a corner of it and put my head on it too!) anyway, i discovered that when she leaves, she sort of piles them up so they create a very, very nice spot to recline. the last couple of days i have spent all day there. she was pretty annoyed that i didn't even run down to say hello when she got home from work 'cause i was so involved in the pillows. so, i have yet another nickname - "Pillow Poobah". i asked the Dad what that meant 'cause it's a strange word. he said it's like a Sultan. i didn't know what that meant either. so i asked Casey. even tho' she's poopy a lot, she knows stuff and said it's like Royalty that gets waited on, and that kinda sounds like me, so i guess i'll accept this new name. but i'm tellin' you, if you can score a feather pillow, go for it!

13 Comments:

Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Feather pillow with flannel pillowcase. Priceless.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

I love laying on mum's bed! The soft blankies, pillows, teddy bear etc. All hail the Pillow Poobah.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Motor Home Cats said...

We like your new nickname - Mom doesn't like feather pillows. Her's is ancient tho and it is great to sleep on, only sometimes Camie steals it.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

11:45 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

alright!! you're pillow poobah and i'm the faro of the footon!!

miles

12:09 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Edsel, you definitely rule the roost!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Boy said...

You know what I wike to do with piwwows? I wike to squeeze mineself wight under them, when mine Mummy's wying on them. It always tickles her when I twy to squeeze under her!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Wow, you're royalty in addition to being a tuxie gangster. I'm impurressed. Those pillows look very comfy too.
Purrrrrrrs,
your tuxie Gun Moll Boni

6:02 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

pillows are great even the vermin think so ~Merlin, Shadow, KO KO from the Fluffy Tribe

9:08 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I think you should at least greet your mom when she gets home. (I know my mom gets bummed if I don't meet her at the door.) And you can always reclaim the pillows after a little love!

3:50 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

I must say Edsel, you do look very poobah-ish there. I too share my Mom's pillow at night, but I must have more than just a corner. Don't settle for less than you deserve!

George

2:23 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

you have been tagged, visit my blog

11:09 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You look so regal, Edsel; and Casey is right, even if her butt does get poopy!!

Patches

3:34 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dat pillow sure looks comfy. An da colors match wif yoo too!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home