Friday, December 28, 2007

Thank You


Christmas was good. we didn't go crazy with presents, it was more of a let's enjoy a good meal and each other kind of day. i do have to comment, tho, on a gift that i got from the House of the Mostly Black Cats. i would bet that Boni was behind it (smooch). when the package came addressed to me, my Mom thought it was a little fishy and asked me to check it out. I didn't know what to think of it, and since my Mom wouldn't open it until Christmas, i had no idea. Christmas Day as we were opening our presents, my Mom called me over to help with this one. it was truly weird. chunks of freeze dried cod. i circled around the container and retreated. it was truly one of the most different smells i had ever experienced. i still havent't eaten any. my Mom thought maybe it would need to be revived with water or something, but apparently you're just supposed to nosh on this dried cod. we're going to experiment with it over the next few days. i thank everyone over at the House of the Mostly Black Cats and I'm sure it will be an experience unlike any other. (the little fish toy is very sweet by the way)

5 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh i bet if you mom soaks it in water and then cooks it up you will LOVE it!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

You loves cod!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Samantha & Mom said...

Cool present! So nice to see you blogging again Edsel! Belated merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Your FL furiends,

11:12 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

I couldn't send you a fresh fish, Edsel, so we had to try the freeze dried cod. We like freeze dried shrimps, so maybe the cod is good too. If you hate the taste, you could use it as toys to bat around the house. hehehe
Purrrrrrrs,
your tuxie Gun Moll Boni and the rest of the Hotties

9:48 AM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Have you tried it yet?

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home