Tuesday, November 20, 2007

mr limpyman

sigh. why does my Mom have to give me so many dumb nicknames. anyway, just wanted to report that my limp is MUCH better. i limp a tiny bit, now, but can do the stairs fine, and i go out into the kitty condo and stuff. so i think i'm okay. that's good 'cause i didn't want to go for X-RAYS.

my Mom is makin' her grocery list so she can stop on the way home from work tomorrow and buy the stuff to make her yummy sweet potatoes and the dressing from heaven! (it smells soooo good in the oven.) but, unfortunately, WE don't get to have Thanksgiving 'cause they go over to my Uncle Glenn and Aunt Barbara's house. they cook the turkey and the mashed potatoes. my Mom makes the gravy when she gets there. Aunt Barbara's cousin Gordy make a Caesar Salad that my Mom says "is to die for." apparently it's got a lotta garlic in it? so, me and Casey will have a quiet day, which is okay. my Mom will be home Friday and PROMISED to spend time with me!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

I feel your pain...we don't get Thanksgiving here, either. The People are going to see Aunty Marla and Uncle Tony and Grandma and everyone, but we have to stay home because they have a spastic woofy. I want turkey!!!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Well, I hope your mom brings home at least a little turkey for you, even if only a little nibble. She could probably just sneak some in her handbag or shoe or something.

10:44 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

No Thanksgiving at my house eiffer...they will go off and leave us alone. I sure hope that they are smart enough to bring back some left overs....hope you feel better soon Edsel.

Purrs
Abby

10:59 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

No thanksgiving at our house either. maybe your mom will make cod for you Friday?

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your fambly!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope they bring some turkey home for you. Or cod like the Meezers said.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

i just like havin' her home, i don't care about turkey. and yes, my Mom 'probly will make me cod on Friday

6:29 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

make sure she brings you turkey home too fer a treat and Happy Fangsgiving ~the Fluffy Tribe

9:35 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Oh gosh, Edsel. I hope you feel allthe way better fast. And I hope she doesn't call you names too much. Having our Moms home is the best, though. Have a very happy Thanksgiving.
Purrrrrrrrs,
your Tuxie Gun Moll Boni

12:04 AM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

I hope you feel better soon, Edsel. Happy Gobble Gobble day to you and your fam!

11:02 AM  
Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
O, Edsel, i's hope ur's limp gets better.
Bonnie & Victor haf ham today an said any cat could teleport over for sum. Sounds yummy.
Haf a very happy Fanksgiving.
Purrs, KC

1:58 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

I am going round the blogs saying Happy Thanksgiving to all my Mericky friends! I am furry jealous that we don't have a turkey day here today but mum says I only have to wait till Christmas...:-)

4:29 PM  
Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You dont get any of the food? That's hard... Hope ya get some...

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home