Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Chryssymouse!



well, my Mom just told me she feels like a kitchen slave. i don't think that's good. but, she says it's her own fault, she wanted to cook everything herself and she's probably just got low blood sugar. i'm gonna get her a cookie, i bet that will help! but company is comin' soon. as much as i get to hear from under the bed, i will report later!
sorry this picuture is a little fuzzy. my Mom got it from the Big Piney Woods women - a nice basket with real Big Piney Woods Pinecones and pretty lights. my Mom put a red bow (looks a lot like my red bow tie from two years ago) and a coupla pretty things and it looks so pretty on the shelf in the corner. last night my Mom plugged our tiny tree in and the basket and sat in the dark and smiled.
well, more later, it's almost time for people to be here. i hope you are all havin' a good day!

10 Comments:

Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Merry Christmas, Edsel and Edsel's mom! (I hope you get a treat from dinner too, Edsel.)

William, Olivia, Caroline and Russell

7:55 PM  
Blogger Boy said...

Mewwy Chwistmas! If your mom feels wike a kitchen swave, does that mean there are WOTS AND WOTS OF YUMMY things in the kitchen? Woah!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Merry Christmas Edsel & Mom and fambly! Wishing you the love and peace and joy and health now and always.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Oh I'm glad you got to have fun for Chrissymouse, Edsel. I hope you didn't hide under the bed too long and you got some cod.
Purrrrrrs,
your Tuxie gun moll Boni

11:01 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Merry Christmas Edsel and EdselsMom

11:22 PM  
Blogger Max said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

That's a wicked awesome basket! I think I would smile, too!

12:36 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

What a nice thing for the girls mom to send!
Hope your mom got to relax after all was said & done!

12:46 PM  
Blogger The Cat Realm said...

We wish you very happy holidays and a wonderful new year!
Karl and the rest of The Cat Realm

7:23 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

I hope you got your mum out of the kitchen! Mum thankfully doesn't have to do big dinners with lots of people. Hope you got some goodies to eat too.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

I bet all that cooking was delicious and worth all the low blood sugar effort. FAZ

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home