Wednesday, January 30, 2008

end of January

well, my Mom is very happy that it's the end of January. she says it's a very good thing 'cause we're a whole month closer to Spring, and that means warmer air and flowers and no more icky snow. so I would have to agree with her. i go out in the back yard whenever I can, but it's really no fun when it's all snowy, my toes get all wet and cold and it takes me forever when I come in to lick them all clean and dry.

i wish i had somethin' acitin' to report, but it's been pretty quiet around here. just tryin' to stay warm, which is hard some days when it's windy. that cold air blows in around the edges of the windows and i have to find other places to sleep than my normal spots. my Mom was 'splainin' to me the other day how lucky me and Casey are, that some poor kitties actually live outside in the winter. oh, i wish i could find them places to stay inside, that must be horrible!

well, sorry such a boring post. i had some cod tonight, it was very, very tasty. just the right temperature and my Mom shredded it up into nice small pieces. I am very lucky.

10 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hey Edsel, mum and I both agree that spring is closer. The daylight time is getting longer.

Mum had fish tonight too. I got a little bit but I don't know what kind of fish it was.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Boring can be good. It means that nothing icky is happening...

10:22 PM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We wish we could find homes fur all dem kitties dat live outside too! It's furry cold out der.

1:31 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

boring is good Edsel. good to hear from you again

3:11 PM  
Blogger PB 'n J said...

We agree - the weather here is insanely cold too! We can't wait till spring too.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

I agree with the Meezers, Edsel. Boring is good for sure sometimes. I'm glad you got some yummy cod. Let's get together for a cod snack sometime soon. I can telerport over -- Mom keeps getting bizzy and I don't know when she could help out.
Purrrrrs,
your Tuxie Gun Moll Boni

10:33 AM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Happy February, Edsel. Tomorrow Phil will be out, checking on shadows and stuff.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

We have a black kittie that comes around under our deck. Mom keeps an old small doggie igloo under there with stuffed with self warming pads and an old kitty bed. She got a glimpse of him a couple days ago as he ran when he heard her coming to refill the food dish. It makes her sad that he is out there.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Boy said...

Fish! Yummy!

9:55 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

All of us indoor kitties are lucky.

Cod, you say? I have to ask Mom for some of that.

Max S

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home