Sunday, August 27, 2006

presents!



hi. this has been kind of a hard week with dr. stuff going on. but. but. the good thing is that we started out the week with presents!!! we got an envelope in the mail from some good friends and boy did it have good stuff in it. i got the coolest yellow fuzzy wand to play with, a catnip toy, a whole box of catnip, Temptations treats (which i've never had and i keep buggin' my Mom to open 'em but she hasn't yet) and, and the most beautiful purple collar with DIAMONDS on it. i want to wear it so bad but my Mom told me today that since I lose so many collars she thinks it's best that we wait a little bit and let it be my fall collar for when some of the green stuff in the back of the yard goes away. that way if it falls off she'll be able to find it, cause she wouldn't want it to get lost 'cause of all the DIAMONDS on it. oh, it's so very, very pretty, i can't wait to show it to you all in the fall. wow, my friends are so cool to send me all this great stuff. there was even somethin' for my Mom in there too which I very nicely gave to her, even though the envelope was addressed to ME!!

16 Comments:

Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

We can't wait to see the collar!! Purple is our favorite color!!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Hey we gots a fevver toy just like that! One in Yellow & one in Blue! The collar sounds divine and we can't wait for you to model it for us.

6:41 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh, that fev-ver wand toy looks like sooooo much fun. Fank you for your kind werds about Trixie. Mommy is keeping close watch on her to make sure she's not in distress. - Sammy

7:34 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Ohhh so nice to have new feathers. It is always nice to get pressies. Was the dr. for you or your mum? Hope all is well.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

Derby - it was Dr. stuff for my Mom. as she says, they are her new best friends (i think she's jokin') but she does see and talk to them a lot.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm - fev-vers! We wanna help ya play wif that toy an the Lady wants ta pet yur fluffy tummy!

1:56 AM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Edsel

That looks like a furry cool fev-ver! And my oh my catnip --- ummmmm good. You are one lucky boy!

*ABBY*

Please stop by and say a word to the Meezer's Mom, Miss Trixie went to the Bridge this morning. I know she would love to hear from you.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Edsel, great new stuff! Can't wait to see yur new collar.

And Temptations - they's the bestest treats in the hold werld. But if you don't want them, keep me in mind, 'kay?

Bonnie & I are furry sad bout Ms. Trixie, too.

Purrs!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Edsel, youhave a very fluffy tummy. I just want to rub it. Can I?
Oh, yea and very cool toys you got.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Lucky lucky lucky! I can't wait to see!

11:21 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Wow! You're going to be the best dressed gangster of them all, Edsel! You have a cute foofy tumtum too. Can I come snuggle with you and your foofy tummy?
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Your Tuxie Gun Moll Boni

7:10 AM  
Blogger Zeus said...

That yellow boa is too cool! It's very fitting for someone of your gangster reputation. The diamonds add just the right touch of bling-bling as well so everyone will know who the top cat is!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Ooh, I hope you like the Temptations! I never had them before I gotted sent some. I have had the beef kind and the chicken so far. They are both good, but I looove the chicken.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Hi there! Wonder who that friend could be????

Patches

12:09 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

What envies! new toys... that the benefits!

Purrssss!!

4:33 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Wow, you're really moving up in the world...wearing diamonds now!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home