Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tagged

well, the Calico Girls tagged me and we're tryin' to think of five weird things 'bout each of us and i guess we're pretty borin' 'cause we can't. so we're gonna do the best we can here and just make one multi-purpose list.

1. i will usually come when my Mom calls or whistles, but i will ALWAYS come when she whistles a special song, just for me, it's from a movie, but we don't know the name of it (how dumb is that?)
2. my sister Casey has never had her collar fall off, but i have mine fall off, at least once a month when i am out in the yard. my Mom swears there must be a black hole, 'cause some of them just disappear, never to be found.
3. my Mom's fav'rite sandwitch is pumpernickle bread with chunky peanut butter, sliced ham and sliced sweet gherkin pickles (shudder)
4. my sister Casey has 'bout four fav'rite sleeping spots, but i counted mine today and i have, at current count 12 (variety is the spice of life!)
5. when the litter boxes were against the wall i always missed and peed all over the floor. now that they're more in the middle of the room, i never miss, not even once.
6. when my Mom got me, they thought i was a girl (hrmmph!)
7. when my sister Casey was really little, her fur looked pink and they called her The Pink Kitty
8. there is a special lamp by the bed and my Mom leaves it on during the day so i can sit under it and get Hot Head. it's 'specialy nice during the winter.
9. my Mom collects stuff that i think is weird - glass eggs and glass hearts. oh, and felix the cat stuff - guess why???
10. the Dad's favorite dish that my Mom makes is Cajun Ribs and even tho it makes her cry and sneeze 'cause of all the spices and cayenne pepper when she cooks it, she makes it anyway!!

So, I'm gonna tag some of you. forgive me if you've already been tagged, it's hard to keep up. Here's the rules: The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself ". In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

I tag: Mattingly, Mia and Ghost, Scout, Smudge and Gigilo Kitty

8 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Are you burying those collars? Come on...confess.

9:37 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

our mommy readed about your mommy's favorite sammich and went YUMMY. Then she gotted up and make a peanut butter sammich on toasted pumpernikel bread wif some pik-els. Miles had eated all the ham.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Momma had to go to the Walmart place and buy special storage containers with high sides cuz I piddled all the time on the floor. I haven't figured out how to hang my butt over the side of these, but I am trying.

Patches

12:07 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Our litterbox is really a plastic underbed storage thingy. It's very large & roomy and no one ever has a "hangover" problem.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

We did ours! Thanks Edsel

3:24 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

peanutbutterhamandsweetpickles, hmmmmm ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

6:15 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Oh I like Hot Head too, Edsel. Before when Mom had her desk different, we used to have baskets on it under the lamps (she had to get a second lamp cuz we couldn't all fit in one basket!) and we'd get Hot Head efurry day! I think I'll have to go tell Mom to put her desk back that way.
Purrrrrrrrrrrs,
Boni, Your Tuxie Gun Moll

10:13 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

They thought you were a girl?! Oh, the embarassment! I'm glad they realized the error quickly though. I don't know how many sleeping spots I have, but I definitely don't think I could beat 12!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home