Wednesday, July 26, 2006

a song

well. Derby challenged us all to write a song. mine probly isn't as good as his, but my Mom's kinda busy and couldn't help me so i did the best i could havin' to type it all by myself and stuff.

A Tribute to Boni (sung to the tune of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star)

purr away, purr away, Boni dear
stash that gun behind your ear
lookin' good like a gun moll should
hangin' out with me in the 'hood,
purr away, purr away Boni dear
pour a white russian, not a beer

tie that apron around your waist
do not teleport here in haste,
we will party all night long,
or at least until the bad guys are gone

purr away, purr away Boni dear
pour a white russian and not a beer
we need more members in our gang
tuxedos, calicos or cats with a fang
contact one of us day or night
we're only tryin' to do what's right

purr away, purr away Boni dear,
i will take care of you, do not fear

18 Comments:

Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

BRAVO......BRAVO.......

Edsel, you did this all by yourself? Come on, didn't your Mom help you one tiny bit?

Patches Lady

9:10 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

no, honest, i did it all by myself!! is it really okay??

9:12 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

Tbat am a REALLY good song Edsel! I will join yore gang! I gots TWO fangs!!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Awww, that is furry good Edsel. I didn't mean to scare everyone with a second song. But it fit. Where is that crazy mum of mine?

9:47 PM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Awesome! I need to think of a song too. I'm gonna get beanmom to help, she knows lots of songs.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Hello Edsel, I've not visited your blog before but I'm glad I came. Your song is so good I almost wish I was a Tuxie, but I like being a House Panther best.

10:24 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Edsel, that was a GREAT song!!! I needed help wif mine, but you did yours all by yourself. i'm impressed! - Sammy

10:34 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Aw, what a sweet song for your sweet girl!

10:26 AM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Now that was furry purrty! I know Boni enjoyed her sara-nade!

*ABBY

1:37 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

anybody can join our gangsta' gang. we're do-gooders, tryin' to rid the world of evil and bad things. just let me or Boni know you want to join. we'll have a meetin' soon.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Awwwwwwwww :) I's blushin. What a furry sweet song Edsel :)
*smooch*
Fank you lots :)
Your Tuxie Gun Moll,
Boni

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we likes your song an we thinks you're furry talented! if you got a gang i'd like ta join cause i gots nice fangs an i uses them ta put the bitey on stuff an you can see me doin it on my bloggie today
Cocoa

4:53 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

Oreo and Cocoa - hey yeah, you can join the gang! we'll have a meetin' soon and i'll post when it's gonna be. it'll be really cool!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

:)

6:45 AM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Ohhhh clap clap. That's wonderful Edsel.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Gemini said...

Oh that was furry good!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Zeus said...

FABULOUS SONG!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

That's an exsellant song, Edsel! You changed all the werds! I only changed a few in mine. Furry sweet.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home