Sunday, June 17, 2007

no party this weekend

hi. my Mom said she was not "in the mood" to do a party this weekend for my birthday last week, so maybe next weekend. she and her friend went to Detroit yesterday to the the Race for the Cure, the breast cancer fundrasier. her freind had breast cancer twelve years ago and is doin' great. then they went to Eastern Market, a big open air farmers market (i got two new catnip plants!!!!) so, even tho no party, it's still an okay weekend. this is my sister Casey on patrol. i was inside nappin. we take shifts.

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Oh wow, real live catnip! We only got the dried up dead kind, but that is better than nothing, I guess.

Patches

3:12 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Mum says you have a very nice back yard to patrol. I wish I could patrol ours, but mum won't let me.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Mmmmmmmmm real live catnip sounds yummy. Casey seems to be doing a good job of patrolling. You must have taught her right.
PURRRRRRRRRRRRS and headbumpies,
your Tuxie Gun Moll Boni Maroni

8:42 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

My mom's never in the mood for a party. At least you got catnip plants!

P.S. Your back yard is be-utiful!

10:46 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Nice yard Edsel. Bet there are neat bugs & rodents out there to stalk!

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home