Friday, May 11, 2007

William tagged me

William tagged me for seven random facts about me, so here goes. Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. i used to live in a tire in a field
2. i don't like bean food except seafood of any kind
3. i like jokes - "what do you cut the ocean with?" a seasaw.......
4. my Mom hardly ever sits down where i can relax with her and i don't like that
5. i lose all my collars to the Great Collar Monster in the yard
6. i love to munch on the shamrock plants my Mom has inside (am i Irish??)
7. i get half and half to drink every day, yum

i tag Mittens, Buddah Pest, Skeezix, Princess Mia, Beau, Magoo, Prince Muddy Paws

12 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oooo half and half. our mommy uses the fat free kind, so you is lucky

10:02 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

SEASAW? HAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry that your mum doesn't relax long enough for you to snugle. But very glad that you don't live in a tire field any more.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You get half of what, Edsel? You should get the whole thing!!!

Momma says she will help me with my list next week. Thanks for tagging us.

Mittens

12:36 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

We were sad to read the part about living in a tire.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Seafood is great, Edsel! Unless it still has claws and is snapping them. Those I don't like so much. I don't know if you should do anything about the Collar Monster or not. I'm not crazy about collars myself, so maybe not. Your diamond collar is handsum,tho.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Boni Maroni, your tuxie gun moll

5:57 PM  
Blogger Around Your Wrist said...

cool '7 random things' edsel. i think you're lucky to get the 1/2 and 1/2. yum. i really like sour cream and ice cream.

love
--suz

8:25 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Happy Mother's Day, Edselsmom!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree, Pepi and Sanjee

12:08 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

s, s & s - the tire was a long time ago and i got rescued by a nice lady who eventually found my Mom to 'dopt me, so it's okay.

5:06 PM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

I've posted my Seven Random things on my blog. Come and see what they are, Edsel.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

"The great collar monster in the yard"...that's funny...you haven't lost that sparkly diamond collar have you? It made you look very cute..um..happy yet manly.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oooo, da gerls both drink 1/2 and 1/2 effury morning but I'm not a big fan as it makes my tummy yukky. We'z furry glad yoo don't live in a tire anymore.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Great list, Edsel. I'm glad that lady found you in that tire and you and your true mom finally got together. But you don't like chicken or ham, just seafood (or, if you open your mouth while eating, seefood!)?

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home