Friday, August 19, 2005

look what my Mom got me!



last time my Mom went to Noo Orleans Looisiana she was walkin' down the street and saw a place called The Cat Practice. it reminded her of the place i go to see the doctor 'cause it's also called the Cat Practice 'xcept it's here in the Mitten state. so she went in and found me some Tuxedo mice that have catnip in 'em! there i am in my basket on the back porch and if you look close you can see my Tuxedo mouse. (it looks just like my leg!) but then, the best part is she found me a Tuxedo collar too! i'm in the back yard modelin' it. lookit, isn't it cool??? Being an afishiando of everything Tuxedo, i am so happy my Mom thinks of me when she's out of town when she could be shoppin' just for her.

if anybody hasn't looked at the pandacam, it's way cool. the baby Tuxedo bear is growing every day. my Mom and i watch it every night and it's amazin' how we see him get bigger every single day. the mom bear and the baby are so very cute together. you can tell how much they love each other, kinda like me and my Mom! check it out at http://animal.discovery.com/cams/pandavidr.html

6 Comments:

Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

You look very handsome in the tuxedo collar. Neither of us like to wear collars at all. The mouse looks like fun.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

Ed, that's a shazzy collar you've got there! Momma says you look sharp in it but I think you look fluffy. Momma's been saying weird things since I put the bite on her...

9:00 AM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Wow! That's a nice collar, Edsel. And it's gotta be cool to have a tuxedo mouse. I wonder if I can talk my Mommy into getting one. hmmmmmmeow

9:07 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I pretended to go to Nawlins once, at Mardi Gras. I went to the Cat's Meow. I had a good time and can't wait 'til next year.

Maybe I'll get you some more tuxedo stuff while I'm there.

1:29 AM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Cool looking collar!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

Mmmm... interesting... you are very handsome with that necklace....

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home