Tuesday, August 02, 2005

who does she think she is???


well. my Mom went away for three whole days and didn't even tell me. all of a sudden, here i was, stuck with the Dad. not that I don't like the Dad, 'cause i do, but he's not my Mom! she went to some place called niagra falls with her girlfriends that she's known since kindergarden, whatever that is. they go away some place every summer, which i do not like. my Mom said she went on some boat called Maid of the Mist and stood there while 34 million gallons of water per minute poured over some cliff right in front of the boat. i don't know, that just sounds stupid. and wet. why they do some of the things they do i will never understand.

anyway, while my Mom was gone i couldn't go outside, or get online or anything. it was a very boring few days. i had to jump on the kitchen table and munch on a purple shamrock just to get some greens into my tummy since i wasn't going out in the yard. my Mom was a little mad about that, but a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do. next time, don't go away and i won't eat your stupid plant.

6 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

My Momma's been to that place! A couple of times...she even sang there with her friends and drew a crowd :)

I'm glad your bean Mom came back. What did the plant taste like?

11:20 PM  
Blogger Max said...

My People want to go there. And it figures, we were in Ohio for 2 years and they were close enough to drive, but did they go? Nooooo... :::rolls eyes:::

Did you eat all the plant? 'Cause, for leaving, she totally deserves that...

11:53 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

My mom's never been there & I'm glad! I wouldn't want her around all that water! I don't like it when she takes a shower!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

i didn't eat all the plant, just part of it. it didn't taste very good, not as good as the nice fresh grass in the yard. but it was better than nothin'.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Maybe kindergarden is a place where they grow moms? I don't know either, though.

My mom's been to that watery place. I think if I went there I'd try to drink it as it fell, since I LOVE drinking from the faucet. I like to bite the faucet, too.

I don't blame you for eating on the plant. You might have to do it again just for good measure.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

oh fiona bunn, that's so funny. i think bunny doots aren't as smelly as kitty doots, so you could get away with it. i'll think about it for next time, though, 'cause my Mom travels way more than she should. don't tell her about the doots, shhhhhh......

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home