Sunday, August 14, 2005

sssh, don't tell Mark


my Mom and the Dad are going to a su'prise party today for their friend Mark. he turned fifty the other day and i guess that's pretty old so they're havin' a party for him to say goodbye.....what? ......oh, my Mom says it's not that old and the party isn't to say goodbye, it's just to say happy birthday. ok, well, anyway, my Mom is makin' some big pans of Mexican stuff for them to eat before they have dinner. it doens't look very good it me, i mean it doesn't even have any fish in it!

that's me over there on the table tryin' to help before my Mom made me get down.

what i really want to tell everybody today, though, is that if you haven't looked at the panda cam to see the baby tuxedo bear, you should. he's growin' real fast and is movin' around a lot and is really, really cute. we found a different cam on animal planet that is not so dark looking, it's at http://animal.discovery.com/cams/pandavidr.html and you might want to check it out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

How come our moms don't like us to help cook stuff, I wonder.

10:43 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

very cool panda cam!

4:13 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Ooohhh thanks for the link Edsel. We saw the big tuxedo bear eating.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Ooo... there was just a baby panda born in San Diego too. Must be bear season...

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home