Friday, August 05, 2005

why is this MY fault??


well. i never will understand. i get in trouble and am totally innocent here. when you let me out in the yard, i cannot be 'sponsible for lookin' out for those burr things. it's your yard, Mom, i don't do the gardening. then when i come inside and you get all mad 'cause i have burrs in my fur, and then you insist on yanking them out, along with my fur, and then have the nerve to get mad when i get bitey on your hands and use my claws a little too 'cause, duh, by the way, it hurts to have your fur yanked out of your skin, would you like me to pull your hair out????? sigh. it's hard to be a poodin.

i'll make a deal with you, Mom. you clean up those stupid burr plants and just get rid of them, and i won't get bitey on you any more. deal?

4 Comments:

Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Poor fellow. We hope your Mom doesn't have to yank too much. Our Mom said some burr plants are hard to get rid of sometimes. Mom also said that you are adorable poodie

10:00 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

aw, gosh. thank your Mom for the compliment!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

Poor, poor Edsel! My mom does that to me too. She took away my litter box when we moved to the country so now I go potty in the woods, which is nice for everyone in the house, but then she wants to pull those burrs out of my fur.....& wash me.......(shuddering).

7:36 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

I was exploring the woods across the street (where I'm not supposed to go) this morning and came home with some of those burrs too. Ouch! -Shaggy

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home