Sunday, August 07, 2005

i have a friend


well, sort of. i like him more than he likes me. his name is Chip and he lives in our yard. my Mom calls all of these guys Chip which is kind of weird 'cause there's 'bout a zillion of them runnin' around. i like him 'cause he's quiet and doesn't cause any fuss. just scurries around, pickin' up sunflower seeds and carting them home to the big seed storing places. my Mom feeds the birds and squirrels and the chips all visit too. i wish he wouldn't run when i walk over to visit with him. i'm sure we'd have lots to talk about. i wouldn't hurt him or anything bad. the birds all take off too. the only ones who don't seem scared of me are the squirrels. i'll show you a picture of me herding them another time.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

It looks like chip has his cheeks full of seeds. How cute is that? ~Rat and Cat Mom

He looks good enough to chase ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

2:59 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

OOoooo I feel a race coming!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

How neat! I wish I had a friend like Chip.

I saw one once in my backyard routing through the seeds my little bird friends had scattered, but I laughed at him and he ran away.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

We have little chippies too. One yead to live under the front stpes till we repaired it. We used to wait for hours for him to come out!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home