Tuesday, July 26, 2005

there's Tuxedos everywhere!


'ya know what i saw today? a Tuxedo bear. no foolin'. i was over at the Nation'l Zoo website checking out those cutie pie cheetos........er.......cheetahs again and i saw me two Tuxedo bears.

look - there they are, right over there! i read that at the Zoo they call them Pandas, but in my eyes, black and white = Tuxedo. one of those Tuxedo bears is a lady bear and she just had a baby. they said the baby was only as big as a stick of butter! amazing! they said the mom is 'bout 245 pounds! if you want to check it out, you can go here: http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/GiantPandas/

i read that Tuxedo bears are 'ndangered, which i guess means that there aren't very many of them left and they might go away for ever.

hope that never happens to Tuxedo poodins!

just thought you might want to know.

6 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

Oh very cool Edsel!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

Oh, Edsel...I didn't realize you DATE cheetahs or I never would have said I didn't like their orange fur. I ssssoooo sorry. Will you forgive me if I never say it again?! BTW, you aren't the only one who gets under the bed when people come. I do too, & nobody's ever been mean to me either. You know what, I just don't want them putting their people-I-don't-know-where-they-been germs on me. I spend too much time grooming for that!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

Oreo, that's a good way to look at it, who needs those germy hands? and yes, i forgive you (i don't actually "date" cheetahs, but would like to! they're all the way over in washingtin dc.)

8:56 AM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

I have a Tux Fluffie!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

They are fantastic Tuxies! They look pretty cuddly too. Maybe they'll have a picture of the baby soon!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

I just saw where they found out the baby is a boy tuxedo bear

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home