Tuesday, July 19, 2005

they're finally gone


it took those men most of the day today, but they finally got all of the dead tree taken away. they didn't have a big truck, just a little one, and kept driving away with tree and coming back for more. my Mom said they are unprofessional. maybe that means they just have a little truck?

this is me after they left. i lost so much sleep over the last couple of days that i could hardly keep my eyes open when i went out in the yard with my Mom. how dare they disturb the guy who is really in charge here????

3 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Ah, peace at last! now you can get that serious napping done! guarding the house like you did is hard work!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Hey Edsel--left a note for you on my blog. -Scooby

11:05 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

Dude! You look like you're ready for a humongoid nap!! I sure hope you had a good afternoon :)

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home