Sunday, July 17, 2005

a day of peace


well. the noisy man came back today and said his crew doesn't want to work 'cause it's Sunday, so the dead tree will be here 'till tomorrow. i wonder why this noisy man has a crew? i thought ships had crews? very confusing. but, good for me 'cause i can enjoy my Sunday with my Mom being home and all. Mom said she's goin to the store to buy the new Hairy book and we can read it together later. that will be fun, i like to read with Mom. she also said she's goin to some place called trader joes and will bring me home a new double wide catnip scratcher. this is a picuture of my old one, but its pretty scratched up by now (see the nip all over my fur? i was havin' fun!) if any of you poodies don't have one of these, you should get one. they're nifty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

Oh Edsel! Momma and Gramma loves that Joe guy! Momma always brings back such neat things. She 'specially likes their bleu cheese a'cause she sprinkles it on her salads. Gramma is fond of the french toast a'cause it am all tasty. I hope you enjoy your new scratching pad! I don't use one a'cause I have no claws but I like to pretend and do scritchies on the wicker basket in the loo.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home