Tuesday, August 07, 2007

mangy little thing.....

well. my Mom came home, without any present for me and with this stupid picuture of her with that mangy cat she likes so much. i mean, what's up with that? she picked her friend up to go on their trip and took the time to sit on the floor with it. brrrrrr.......gives me the creeps to even look at that.
so anyway, she's home. i'm sure she didn't even miss me...........don't tell her, i really missed her a lot and i'm soooo happy she's home, even if she does smell like that mangy cat!

6 Comments:

Blogger Boy said...

She cuddled that mangy cat!
That's tewwible!
Demand wots of tweats fwom her! I think you deserve it!

8:22 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Um, but the mangy cat is cute... Sorry Edsel. ~DKM

8:23 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I bet your mom did miss you. Did she have a wonderful time despite being without you? Tobermory seems like the perfect place...or I guess, almost perfect, since you weren't there.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Edsel dude,
It is our opinion that your mom missed you sooooooo much she had to cuddle up with what ever was there.
That kitty looks like he was needing some cuddles, so maybe it worked out for both of them.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh poor Edsel. We feel fur yoo. As hard as it is it's one of life's lessons to learn to share and love da new ones in owr lives -- *yeah dat means yoo too Beau Beau* -- But anyway -- I finks she looks furry cute acoz she has some of da same colors as me. I bet she is really sweet if you get to know her.
~Angie

8:56 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Oh Edsel, I'm sure your Mom missed you. I bet she just felt sorry for that mangy kitty. I know you're really happy she's home, though. It's not fun when Moms go away on vacations.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
your tuxie gun moll Boni

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home