Wednesday, May 03, 2006

fav'rite birds

DK tagged me. 10 fav'rite birds.....hmmmmmm.....i don't know if i have 10....











Tufted Titmouse is my fav'rite. they're real friendly. i keep tryin' to put pictures up of my others, but Blogger won't let me. so, i'll tell you: Cardinal, Chickadee, Blue Jay, Gold Finch, Woodpeckers, Mourning Doves, all kinds of owls (even though i've only seen 'em on tv!)





and my mostest fav'rite -
broasted chicken!!




i tag Boni (my Tuxedo Gun Moll), Sir Ullrick and Patches

9 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Heh Heh....broasted chicken! Good one Edsel!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Wow, I better put my little thinking cap on Edsel. Mom says I better have my list done by Friday......so better get busy....thanks for tagging us!!

Patches

12:39 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

What's that you're eating there, Edsel?
Looks like chicken skin! Did you get any of the good stuff inside?

2:35 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

George, Tipper and Max - it's broasted chicken. i don't really like the inside, just the crispy stuff on the outside. my Mom gives me my very own piece so i can lick it all over then she chops up the inside for my sister (sounds kinda gross.....but my sister doesn't like the outside, so it all works out!)

2:39 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

We have a great broasted chicken place called The Lookout where mom & dad go for that stuff. They say it is delish but we think au natural is better.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm chicken...

11:59 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

Happy Cinco de Meow-Meow Ed!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Twizzler, Jack, Fwankwin, and Gracie said...

Whatever "broasted" is, it looks super yummy!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Maggie, Molly & Lucy Too said...

ohh yummy, I like roasted chicken

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home