Saturday, March 25, 2006

i am so honored!

well, today in the mail i got Max the Psychokitty's new book "Something of Yours Will Meet A Toothy Death." besides the fact that i can't wait to read it, i got such an awesome surprise!when i opened it up, my name is in the list of kitty bloggers that Max has dedicated the book to!!! of course he's dedicating it to all of us, whether he had room to list an actual name on the page or not (there's way too many of us now!) but MY name is there. Max was the first blog i ever read. i found him on the Mow's cartoon page. to think that i am 'mportant enough to be in his book just touches my little kitty heart. thanks Max!

11 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

The Mows is so awesome! Not only is it my favorite cartoon but it's brought a lotta cool kitties to my blog!

Hmmm...I maybe owe Jay something for that!

11:47 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Yay! You are famous Edsel! I have been enjoying the book too, Max is so talented!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

larry olaf - why don't you ask Max, he's a pretty cool guy

2:08 PM  
Blogger Beau said...

How exciting!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

We felt the same way when we saw our names! Max is so awesome!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Wow, Edsel, can you read? I just look at the pichers...the people words are too hard for me.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

Patches, well, yeah i can read....type, too. my Mom was too lazy to count on to help me so i had no choice but to learn....

9:06 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

Edsel, somethin' for you at my bloggie dude.....

1:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are famous then you give me your signature in my blog !!! cool!! =^^=

4:21 PM  
Blogger Boni said...

Course your important Edsel! You're important to me! (Now if I could just talk Mom into werking less on the puter, I could visit with you more.) Max's book is fun. Mom's been reading it to us in between werk. Purrrrrrrs!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

aw gosh, Boni, i think i'm blushin! you feelin' ok since your V-E-T visit?

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home