Friday, March 10, 2006

TGIF

my Mom and i are both tired and are glad she's gonna be home all weekend. her friends are comin' over for lunch next Saturday so she says she has to clean the kitchen real good. makes no sense to me 'cause i notice whenever she cleans it just gets dirty again! plus it'll prob'ly be noisy with that vaccuum thingy. plus, when our tree got cut down in the fall, our little birdhouse that the chickadees make a nest in got put away, and i keep tellin' her we gotta get it put back so when they're ready to build a nest, they have someplace to put it!


here's one of the chickadee parents last year comin' out of the house. it was so cool seein' them fly back and forth, feeding the little guys! i didn't even once think of them as lunch!


well, i'll just try to lay low. plus, i have to go online and shop for an apron, i still haven't found one of those darn things that's the right size for Boni, my Tuxedo Gun Moll. but for now, i need a nap......

13 Comments:

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

You look so cute in that basket Edsel~Poi Mom Jane

Hey Edsel, have your Mom shop for Boni's apron. She probably has good taste and great shopping sense. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

9:26 PM  
Blogger Boni said...

Poi Mom Jane is right, you look very cute in your basket, Edsel. Don't wear yourself out lookin for an apron. It's hardly spring yet so it's not a big hurry. Napping is gooooooooood :)

10:57 PM  
Blogger Beau said...

That looks like a very comfy basket. I hope you got a good nap in, and your mom should put the bird thing back.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

That is the cutest basket to sleep in ever.....Mom never indulges us with baskets!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Nice nappin' spot Edsel!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are so cute in the basket!!! =^^= see you and welcome to my blog ^^

4:21 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

You look very comfy in the basket, Edsel, I won't say cute as it might offend your macho sensibilities. Hope the birds nest for you again this year, it's fun to watch the birds!

6:14 PM  
Blogger WCTs said...

So, cute... I know you have been kisses a lot!!!

=^..^=

7:50 PM  
Blogger TheTart said...

Edsel sweetie, please come by to my bloggy and give it your kitty blessing.
I did not tell on anyone but silly me.
Dates were wonderful and purrfect gentlemen.
Now, I must do like you and find a cozy place to take a quiet nap!

Smooch between your soft ears,
The Tart

6:37 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Hurry with your birdhouse before the chickadees look for housing in a different neighborhood!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

yeah William, i TOLD my Mom it was 'mportant but it's STILL not up...MOMMMMMMM, where are you.....we need to talk......

10:18 AM  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Ugh...that vacuum and I are in a secret fight--so secret it doesn't know about it yet.

But it will...

11:21 AM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Edsel

You look purrfect in that basket. I have a basket with a tall wall I like it a lot because I can hide behind it and no one can see me. (I think)

**ABBY

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home