Friday, September 02, 2005

why does the world have to be so sad?

i resorted to fresh catnip today. after watchin' that cnn show all week, my Mom and i were so depressed we couldn't stand it any more. so my Mom got one of my fresh nip plants out and let me at it. it was pretty fun and helped me forget about all the troubles for a little while.
there is so much bad, bad stuff goin' on but the thing that made us cry today was hearin' about a little boy who was bein' 'vacuated out of the sooperdome onto a bus to go all the way to texas. a little boy who didn't have a home anymore. but he had his little dog. an' they wouldn't let him take his little dog on the bus - no animals 'llowed. so he cried "snowball, snowball" until he threw up. we're gonna pray a lot tonight for all those poor, poor peoples.

A little thanks to Max - i bought his psychokitty book this week 'cause he's donatin' proceeds to the hurricane people. yea Max!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sanjee said...

That's nice of you Ed to buy Max's book so he can donate to help out all those poor people. And that's real nice of Max too. I'll gotta go by his blog and get one too to give away since I got my own copy already. Us cats gotta help the humans out sometimes!

3:37 AM  
Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Edsel... glad the catnip made you feel better. You might want to curl up next to your Mom & purr some to help her feel better too.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

That doggie was all the boy had in the world and they should have looked the other way & let him on the bus!

8:20 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh that is such a sad story Edsel. Mom has been so down because of all the sad stories. It makes her sad and mad that so many people have been hurt so badly. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

5:33 AM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Edsel, I need some fresh nip too. I heard about that story and I am sad. Momma and daddy and I are sad too a'cause of our woofy crossed over the rainbow bridge on Sunday. Many beans are in Houston now where I live and many poodin's and woofies are here too at the shelters. We are all purraying for them.

Mia

11:37 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

princessmia, i am sorry 'bout your woofie. we will say a woofie prayer.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home