Thursday, September 22, 2005

MY flower


yes, this is my own personal flower, mine and mine alone. on our screened in porch there is a wicker chair in the corner where i sleep on sunny afternoons. it's a very nice chair with a soft, soft pillow. well, outside is the plant that my Mom says is a Morning Glory, and it grows flowers that are such a pretty blue. i like to look at it when i'm on my chair. a couple of weeks ago i noticed the flower was growing in my direction, and before i knew it, it came inside, between the window frame and the wood and grew right over to where i sit. so now i don't even have to lift my head up and my flower is right in front of my face. what a nice flower!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

How lucky to have your own flower, and it's so pretty, too! I'd be tempted to eat it, though...I think flowers are very tasty.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Beau said...

What a beautiful flower and how nice it grew towards you!

12:42 AM  
Blogger Spock said...

How very considerate of the flower!! Be careful though, I've noticed that stingers like to hand out in flowers. Don't let one get your nose!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

oreo, 'cause it's inside, it's stinger-free.

miss kitty, thank you very much, i'm blushing.....

12:41 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

You have a really really pretty flower Edsel :) I bet it goes good with your handsomeous fur too!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

blushinggggggggggggg

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home