Tuesday, September 20, 2005

baby tuxedo bear revisited!


whoa, is he gettin' big or what?? they 'xamined him yesterday and today and he weighs 9.6 pounds and is 30 times bigger than when he was born. that tuxedo bear milk must be good stuff!! he's gonna be 100 days old soon and they'll have that namin' ceremony at the zoo there in washingon dc. boy, i hope one of us poodins win the contest and get to go!

P.S. i'm not writin' a book. my Mom said i don't have to and can continue to live my "life of leisure while she contines to work her fingers to the bone to support me....." was she bein' sarcastic do you think?? whatever, i patrol the yard and make everybody happy just by bein' me and that's enough work for this poodin!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sanjee said...

A life of leisure is the way to go. Course, makin people happy while having a life of leisure is the BEST! I think you make lotsa people happy. :)

11:39 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Oh, and the tuxedo bear is way cool! I hope you get to go to the ceremony :) Maybe Mommy can take me up there, it's not that far from here. She can visit her friend Gabby too cuz she lives up there. Hmmmmmms.... a plan.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

The tuxedo bear is quite a cutie. Glad you don't have to write book.... you look like you do great job of patrolling yard.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Spock said...

That's a shame Edsel, I bet you would write a good book! Meanwhile, how cute is that panda bear?!?!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Can we bring him home and play with him?

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home