Sunday, February 11, 2007

my pi**y sister


well. i am exhausted. yesterday was the day to go to our vet doctor for a check up. i get real scared 'cause i don't like to travel, but Dr. Cindy is real, real nice and calls me handsome and stuff. plus Dawn is my favorite Tech and she was there yesterday. she's pretty and gave me a kiss. but, i have to tell you what my sister did.

my Mom got me in my carrier first 'cause i'm very well behaved. she had the carriers in the bathroom (she said it seemed like a good idea at the time). when she brought Casey in to put her in her carrier, Casey freaked out. started yowling REALLY LOUD and hissin' and clawin' all over my poor Mom. Casey got her back claws stuck in my Mom's shirt and in her hand, and then she tried to climb the woven window shade and got her front claws all stuck really bad and my Mom couldn't get 'em out. then. then. oh my. Casey peed all over. the wall. the floor. her carrier. and on my Mom. tsk, tsk, tsk. poor Mom didn't know what to do! Casey was all stuck. so my Mom had to rip the blind down with her right hand only (cause Casey's claws were stuck in her left hand) and put the blind on the floor, in the cat pee, so Casey could get unstuck. then my Mom put her coat on and the two of us left, cat pee and all and Casey stayed home. so now my sister isn't just poopy. she's pi**y too (my Mom won't let me post that word, she says it's not nice, but i think you all know what it is.) at least one of us in this family has manners! (and gosh, she smells bad. my Mom is going to wash her, pe-uw!)

10 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Edsel how could your sister get so carried away. WOW. Hope you mum can get all of the p** smell out of the house.

Hope you had a good checkup.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

We are glad you had a good check up Edsel.
But we have to say "poor Casey." She must have really been frightened to do something extreme like that. We hope your momma hand doesn't hurt too much. Be sure she gets some cat-ti-biotics.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Wow! Not even Kangaroo Girl has done that!

(Although the other week Eddie kinda peed somewhere other than the box when he was feeling bad and now my mom has turned into super snout, always saying, "William, I smell cat pee. Do you smell cat pee? You'd tell me if you could smell it, right? You'd show me where it is, right?" My mom gets weird sometimes.)

10:40 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Momma says your Momma has a way with words and this is quite the story. She says it doesn't leave much to the imagination (and Momma told me what the "P" word is. Mittens does that when she gets scairt. I can make her do it!! I have that much power!!!

Patches

12:11 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh my goodness. we is glad that your bisit to the v-e-t wented well. But Poor Casey. Trixie sometimes gotted scairt like that. Mommy always felted like crying when Trixie would get scairt. We doesn't like to get into our carrier eifurr (we has a huge one for bof of us) so she puts it in the metal monster, then burrito wraps us in blankies and takes us out. since we is so scairt of the outside, she knows we won't jump down an run. then she opend the metal monster door and we fly into the carrier. we can't figure out how not to like getting in the carrier when she does this.

Casey - we hope you has recovered. And EdselsMom - we hopes you has recovered from your clawing and being peed on. Poor EdselsMom!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

Oh my goodness. That sounds like our Jenny when we try to take her to the vet. That's why she's only gone maybe 3 times her whole life. But she pees and poops when we try to catch her to take her to the vet!!!
Hope your mom's hand is ok.

Luf, Us

11:58 AM  
Blogger Max said...

Heh. Hehehe. Considering what I've done to the Woman on vet trips... GOOD JOB CASEY!

Oh...andI'msorryforyourMomthatshegothurtandpeedon...

11:36 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Balentimes day!!!

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh - poor mom! poor Casey! the furrst time the Lady tried ta put us in a carrier when we wuz little, we all freaked out like that. she neffur did get us in.

4:59 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

wow ~Merlin Shadow, Ko KO

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home