Friday, February 09, 2007

MoM Robyn Appreciation Day

Robyn. you are one of the nicest ladies ever. you are kind, you are generous, you are funny. you are so many things. we are grateful that you are in our lives and hope that life will be good to you in 2007. thank you for all you do!

pee ess. thank you also for "pee ess". it makes us crack up. and thank you for Boni, my lovely Tuxedo Gun Moll.

pee pee ess ess. to Boni. i had horrible trouble with blogger. i couldn't post the valentine i made for you at Skeezixs. i'm so ashamed. please, please don't be mad. i will send the valentine to you. i made it with my own paws. and glue. and glitter. and feathers. and stuff. i'm sorry. Skeezix said i can still post it so we'll try to do it tomorrow after i get home from the VET DOCTOR!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger PrincessMia said...

Edsel, your lovely Gun Moll is my featured Female Feline Friday. Come and see my post about her. I'm sure you'll like it.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We see you got the NEW AND IMPROVED BLOGGER up and running! Good, although we still haven't figured out what is "new and improved."

Patches

10:35 AM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

:) :) Thanks Edsel and Edselsmom :) :) Yall are great too. I really appreciate it -- everything. Thanks so much :)
*hugs* and *scritches*
Robyn

12:39 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Oh Edsel, please don't feel bad that DPBlogger wouldn't let you post your Valentine to me in Skeezix's contest. I'm definitely NOT mad at you. It's not your fault DPBlogger is a pain in the... well I don't guess I should be that unladylike to really say all that. I'm so awed you made me a Valentine! Fank you. :) :) I'm sure I'll get to see it when DPBlogger will behave a lil. :) :)
BIG PURRRRRRRRRRRS and Soft nosekisses,
your Tuxie Gun Moll Boni

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home