Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Day After

well. we had a lovely Chrissymouse. first, i got to open my Secret Paw, from Derby, and it was great! a fever toy on a wand, different catnip pillows, treats, stinky goodness, wow, it was so impressive. plus, Derby's Mom sent my Mom a wonderful mug - it's HUGE and it has tuxedo kittys on it and she just loooooves it. we'll post a picture, probly tomorrow. Thanks Derby and Derby's Mom!!

then. oh glorious cod. i was nice and shared it with my poopy sister, even tho i know my Mom got it for me. it was sooooo good. and, the best part is there's more! my Mom said i can keep gettin' some thru New Years. i'm only 'sposed to have it on special occasions, so she's makin' the whole week special for me. oh, yummmmmm.

we had a quiet Chrissymouse Day. my aunt and uncle came over for dinner. (i stayed upstairs - they smell like big dogs). we don't have any snow, it's just cold and grey. my Mom is home the rest of the week and i'm hopin' the sun might come out!!

oh, and FINALLY my Mom sent my Secret Paw present out today. it should get there before the 31st which is the deadline, i just hate being so late (it was her fault!!!)

so, i hope everybody is havin' a good Chrissymouse week!

6 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Even Poopy Sisters need a little christmas cheer. Very good of you to share the cod.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Glad you like everything Edsel. Enjoy your treats of cod this week. It is a week to cellybrate.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Cool! You get Christmas for a long time. 'Cause fishy stuff = CHRISTMASY!

Don't worry about sending your secret paw out late. the way I see it, it makes christmas stretch out, liek your cod. The Man was upst because a present he got for the Woman didn't arrive in time, but that's what she said, it makes her christmas last even longer!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Aw, I'm so glad you had a good Christmas with your fish, Edsel! We just got our Secret Paws pressies out to the mail today, so don't feel too bad. They'll get there on time for the 31st but I wish we could have gotten ours out earlier too.
BIG PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRS to my Tuxie Gangster :)
Your Gun Moll Boni :)

Pee Ess My sisfurs and brofur say hi too :)

10:06 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You should come to the Big Piney Woods, Esel (you can bring poopy sister) cuz we get snow everyday. The trees are hanging heavy with it and Daddy has to keep using the snow monster to chew it up.

That Derby is one great guy! I bet your Momma really loves her mug.

Patcheas

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a whole week of cod...yum...! sounds like you and your family had a lovely time.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home