Sunday, October 09, 2005

weird


my photographer did not take a great picture, so it's a little hard to figure out what this is. what it is, is my Mom gettin' weird. in her quest for all things Tuxedo, she found a zeebra pez thingy so she gave it to me sayin' it's a Tuxedo pez thingy. first of all, i don't even know what pez is or why i'd want them. they smell funny. my Mom said they're lemon flavor. why on earth would a cat want somethin' lemon????second, unless you have thumbs, it's a little hard to open. i don't want to seem ungrateful, 'cause a present is a present, but why couldn't she have given me somethin' useful like shrimp???? Mom's are often hard to understand.

7 Comments:

Blogger Beau said...

I bet some crunchies WOULD fit into it! I bet that's what she brought it for. A snack pack of crunchies! Oh, and my mom is weirder. She tried to put a COAT on me today. A COAT! I don't NEED a coat. I already have a fur one. SHEEZ!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Max said...

You know, I would keep it just to make sure my People didn't get it. because they'll do that, you know. buy you something that THEY really want... Carry it around and get cat spit all over it.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Mattingly said...

Hi Edsel. It was nice of your Mom to give you a gift, but Moms need to keep in mind that we pretty much have one-track minds when it comes to what we want. My own Mom thinks you look very handsome with your new gift. It should be good for some kind of play, you can bat it around a bit or hide it maybe. That's my favorite game... hide it. Good luck with it!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

what great ideas! Max's idea for cat spit is good. and a kitty crunchie holder - that's great, 'cept for the fact that with no thumbs it really is hard to open. and Beau, a coat, what's up with that????? Mattingly, maybe i will hide it. that way if my Mom really bought it for herself, i will thwart that plan!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

HI Edsel, It's pretty sad some of the human eccentricities we felines have to put up with.

2:02 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Well, Edsel you expression say it all so your Mom probably figured it out ;) ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

2:50 AM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Edsel, my Mommy used to collect those pez things and I never did figure out what they were good for! Except maybe for batting under the fridge or way behind the sofa. Everybody's ideas seem good tho, like you said. And maybe you don't need opposable thumbs-- some of the guys open things with out them. I guess that just takes practice. It was nice of your Mom to bring you a pressie even if it was a strange one tho.

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home