Thursday, October 06, 2005

my Mom's home!

well, Mom came home and is very glad to be back, she said she missed me whole bunches and even had trouble sleeping 'cause i wasn't wrapped around her neck to keep her nice and cozy, and i'm glad she's back too! thanks to all my poodin friends for the messages for my Mom to have a safe trip and hoping that my hurty toe gets better. so far, my Mom has just looked at it quickly and thinks it looks better (i've been lickin' it) but said we need to 'nspect it better under the light.....but right now, we're gonna go unpack her suitscase. but, we're not putting it away 'cause she has another trip NEXT WEEK!!! grumblegrumblesheeshgrumblewhat'supwiththatgrumblegrumble........

More over the weekend.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Poor Edsel! I would hate it if my mom traveled. I bet your mom doesn't like being away from you, either.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Beau said...

Glad your mom is back and had a safe trip. Maybe you can get some good tummy rubs and playtime in before next week. Glad your toe is also better. Maybe you won't have to go to the vet after all!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

The cat next door peed in her moms suitcase to object to her leaving town. You could try that.....

12:36 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Your's came home?! Mine is still gone, I'm training Orlando to pee on her shoes, he's doing so well.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Yay! Welcome home Edsel's Mom :) And I hope your hurty toe is better when yall inspect it in the light!

2:23 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh did she come to Poiland yet? Did she like it? We forgot to wave to her. It's all Mom's fault for hogging the computer and happy late purrrthday to her too-we loved the tuxedo stapler ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

5:54 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

my toe seems okay, whew, dodged a bullet as they say. my Mom was in noo york. next week arizona, then in the middle of november she'll go to Poiland for EIGHT WHOLE DAYS.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home