Saturday, August 25, 2007

here's me doing what my Mom says i do best! helpin' her at the computer!!!.....what? that's not what you meant????

SLEEPING????? that's what my Mom thinks I do BEST????? gosh, she must not think very much of all my many skills. i mean i'm way good at all kindsa things. like:

layin' in sunbeams

watchin' for introoders (like Skeeezix does)

keepin' an eye on the rodents in the yard

makin' sure she remembers how to cook by makin' her cook me cod

shedding. so she'll remember to vacuum

making her rub my tummy so her fingers don't get creaky

i mean, these are all very important things! Moms will get all lazy if you let 'em.

8 Comments:

Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

You do very impawtant work there, Edsel. It's a lot to work after a house and a Mom. Not to mention sisfurs! You do great!
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
your tuxie gun moll Boni

7:25 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

You are doing a get job of keeping your mom busy... she should reward you with cod tonight.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Boy said...

I think you're doing a weawwy important job! What will your Mom do without you?

12:09 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

sitting in the kit-chen hollering so that they will get off the couch and walk out there - so that their muscles don't stop werking.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I think that's a universal mom saying. We know we all do much better and important things than sleeping!

8:52 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Believe me, I know what you mean, Edsel. Humans will slack off if we don't keep up our demands!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Harumppf! She says the best thing I do is EAT! -Shaggy

2:32 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

we couldn't agree with you more Edsel, sleepin' sheesh ~The Fluffy Tribe

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home