Saturday, September 13, 2008

my bad


sometimes it's my Mom's fault when we don't post. this time it was mine. everytime she sat at the computer and said "okay, let's blog" i was too tired. she said i was lazy. whatever. it's very dreary and rainy here. the Dad says the rain is coming too late, that all the stuff that grows that was hurt by no rain is too far gone. but our 'mportant stuff is alive 'cause he watered it with the sprinkler. he said he couldn't do everything 'cause we'd go broke and they wouldn't be able to buy us any food!! oh, that would have been awful!!

my Mom has to write a speech this week 'cause she's goin' to a place called Chikago soon and has to give the speech. i think that means she has to say it for a bunch of people! that sounds scary to me. i'll stay home and protect the house and all our stuff.

my Mom's friend sent her a bunch of pictures, most of them out of the book "Why Paint Cats". we've posted some pics from there before. but this one is one we haven't seen and my Mom loves it of course 'cause it black and white. my Mom keeps threatenin' to do somethin' like this to me. i don't know if i'd like that.
well, hope everybody is doin' good. i don't keep up very well, but will try to do better. have a great last part of September!

8 Comments:

Blogger Les Trois Chats said...

Hi Edsel, I am going to all the blogs on our list to let you know that we are deleting "Les Trois Chats." Momma is too busy to let us blog anymore - she has had a hard time blogging for herself even. We are actually now Les Quatre Chats anyway as we added LOLA in June, who is a POOP and has put me to shame as the alpha cat around here... even though, yes, she's a GIRL. (I know, SO emasculating! I need a treat or twenty to comfort me...)

We so enjoyed our time with all of you. Au revoir, les amis,

Moose

4:51 PM  
Blogger Gandalf and Grayson said...

We think that it's wonderful for artists to do a painting OF a cat, but we do not want anyone to do a paining ON a cat, especially our gray furs.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Derby said...

I only like the virtual cat painting that mum does of me in Packer colors. Sorry we beat your team today, just the way it worked out.

Visit when you can!

10:07 PM  
Blogger HotMBC said...

You don't need paint, Edsel. You're so handsum just the way you are. I've missed you blogging, but I see you didn't tell your mom that we've snuck and teleported over to see each other sometimes. It's always good to see you.
Purrrrrrrs,
your tuxie gun moll Boni Maroni

10:33 AM  
Blogger Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Why paint a cat? We are stunning just as we are.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Quasi said...

The picture looks great. But run like hell if your mom comes near you with a paint brush.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Boy said...

Those kittehs wook pwetty, but I agwee, they better not do that to me!

9:44 PM  
Blogger lin said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,色情,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home