Saturday, September 13, 2008

my bad


sometimes it's my Mom's fault when we don't post. this time it was mine. everytime she sat at the computer and said "okay, let's blog" i was too tired. she said i was lazy. whatever. it's very dreary and rainy here. the Dad says the rain is coming too late, that all the stuff that grows that was hurt by no rain is too far gone. but our 'mportant stuff is alive 'cause he watered it with the sprinkler. he said he couldn't do everything 'cause we'd go broke and they wouldn't be able to buy us any food!! oh, that would have been awful!!

my Mom has to write a speech this week 'cause she's goin' to a place called Chikago soon and has to give the speech. i think that means she has to say it for a bunch of people! that sounds scary to me. i'll stay home and protect the house and all our stuff.

my Mom's friend sent her a bunch of pictures, most of them out of the book "Why Paint Cats". we've posted some pics from there before. but this one is one we haven't seen and my Mom loves it of course 'cause it black and white. my Mom keeps threatenin' to do somethin' like this to me. i don't know if i'd like that.
well, hope everybody is doin' good. i don't keep up very well, but will try to do better. have a great last part of September!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Edsel, I am going to all the blogs on our list to let you know that we are deleting "Les Trois Chats." Momma is too busy to let us blog anymore - she has had a hard time blogging for herself even. We are actually now Les Quatre Chats anyway as we added LOLA in June, who is a POOP and has put me to shame as the alpha cat around here... even though, yes, she's a GIRL. (I know, SO emasculating! I need a treat or twenty to comfort me...)

We so enjoyed our time with all of you. Au revoir, les amis,

Moose

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We think that it's wonderful for artists to do a painting OF a cat, but we do not want anyone to do a paining ON a cat, especially our gray furs.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

I only like the virtual cat painting that mum does of me in Packer colors. Sorry we beat your team today, just the way it worked out.

Visit when you can!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

You don't need paint, Edsel. You're so handsum just the way you are. I've missed you blogging, but I see you didn't tell your mom that we've snuck and teleported over to see each other sometimes. It's always good to see you.
Purrrrrrrs,
your tuxie gun moll Boni Maroni

10:33 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Why paint a cat? We are stunning just as we are.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Quasi said...

The picture looks great. But run like hell if your mom comes near you with a paint brush.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Boy said...

Those kittehs wook pwetty, but I agwee, they better not do that to me!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home