Sunday, January 29, 2006

Nap-a-thon Report


Patches, Mittens and Mistrie were wonderful hostesses for the 1st annual Nap-a-thon. they were gracious and all of our needs were attended to. the planned events were wonderful, the food was delish and we all got lotsa nappin' in!

this is my special purple pillow that i took with me. (i saw some kitties admirin' it and had to keep a close watch on it so it didn't go missin'. NOT that i think anyone in this fine group would intentionally do somthin' like that, but it would be easy in all the teleportin' confusion to be next to somethin' and OOPs, it goes along with you. i would have just hated to lose my purple pillow (i almost came home with somebody's blankie and had to get off of it REAL fast!)

i also took my new black basket with me to nap in. here i am. nappin'.

all in all, it was a worthwhile event and i thank the calico ladies for hostin'. plus, PLUS, my Mom didn't even know i was gone! so there!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Great seeing you at the nap-a-thon, Edsel. I like your basket, thou I still prefer plastic boxes. We need to finish that discussion of tub hockey technique. I like your ideas. Too bad we was interrupted.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Mom says there am a blanket that somebody left behind. I shall have it in the post tomorrow. Wunder who belongs to it?

That was furry nice whut you said bout the nap a thon....we wuz so glad you comed.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Edsel, wonderful to meet you and discuss the tub hockey and such. I did admire your very pretty pillow, but I wouldn't want to take it with me.

I had to make sure I gotted all of my cat cubes back too. I think I gotta pack lighter next time.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Glad that you all had a good time at the nap-a-thon. You look so very comfy in that box.

11:56 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

it was nice meeting you at the nap-a-thon. we did like your purple pillow, but it didn't really match our greem blankie.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

I was one of the kitties admiring your purple pillow, it's very lovely. Nice to meet you at the nap-a-thon!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

Edsel, I don't care what Derby says. You look nothing like Ron Duguay when you play tub hockey.

Magoo

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home