Thursday, November 17, 2005

Mom's home!


well, however you look at it, eight days is a looooong time for my Mom to be gone. she came back today and she's really tired. flew all night long on a plane and didn't sleep. all i know is she's back and that's a very good thing. at least when she left she left my "hot head" light on next to the bed so i was all toasty and warm. hope all you guys are well - haven't had a chance to catch up 'cause my Mom wants to go to bed early and i have to go too ~~smile~~
i haven't seen any presents yet so i'm not sure if she even brought anything home for me, but i'm just so glad she's back, that's okay too. and, next week is Thanksgiving, so that means turkey plus a four day weekend! yea!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

When she's sleepin' you should walk all over her to make sure she's good and rested. That would be like a massage...!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I can't wait for Thanksgiving turkey and four Mom days either!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Glad your Mom made it back safely... be sure to help with the turkey - we have 5 Mom days coming up & we are planning to help with the Thanksgiving meal

9:03 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Yay! Mom's home!! People work way too much. What did you do to keep busy while she was gone?

11:10 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

s, s & s - i didn't do much. those noisy contractor guys are STILL here so i pretty much stayed upstairs under my hothead lamp and slept. plus, it got real cold here all of a sudden so i didn't even want to go out in the kitty condo much. very boring. lots of sleep.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Yay! I'm glad your Mom's home! It sounds like you're all rested to keep your Mom company now that she's back. :) It's real very good to have Moms at home.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Boni said...

I'm hopping around for you Edsel! I know you're happy to have your Mom home. Give her a purr and a headbutt for me please. I'm glad she got home safe from that far away place.

1:13 PM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

yay! You're mom's home. That's the best feeling in the world.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Beau said...

Glad you're mom is home. I bet once she's rested she gives you a surprise! I can't wait for turkey leftovers!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Cat Naps in Italy said...

We are so happy that your mom is home! Hope you enjoyed your cat nap with her. Did she bring you anything?

Love,
Opus and Roscoe

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home