Tuesday, December 29, 2009

almost the end of the Year!

i don't know where the year went, do you? all of a sudden it's almost 2010. my Mom had a fun day today. she had lunch with a friend, then they went to a new store in our city, Berkley. It's called Hope's Chest. a friend of the Dad and my Mom owns it and she sells akcessories that are not expensive. but they're really nice. very hip and tasteful my Mom says. we all hope the store does well. plus my Mom went to lunch at a new restaurant called "Hogger's". yup, it's a lot of pork stuff, but other stuff too, like burgers and chicken. my Mom wasn't very hungry so she ordered a side of macaroni and cheese and collard greens. she said it was very good.
it's cold. only 24 degrees today, but the sun is out, so it makes the snow shine. we don't have very much, just enough so i don't want to walk in the yard. makes my toes too cold.
did anybody see the thing on HBO about the annieversery of the rock and roll hall of fame? we watched it on our DVR and it's really, really good. if you haven't seen it but get HBO watch for it to play again. it's worth seeing. my Mom and me were dancing in our seat last night when we watched it. 'specially the Bruce Springsteen parts.
we have no 'citement to report. my Mom is still gettin' poizon in her veins. the doctor said things are lookin' good, the scans show things are a tiny bit smaller, not bigger, so that's real good news. the Dad's van has some broken stuff on it that will take lots of green papers to fix, so it'll be a little while before the fixin' gets done. i'm 'sposed to go to the vet dr. and get my pee checked, I hope my Mom puts that off 'cause of green papers.
ooh, ooh, ooh, i got a joke for you!
Sylvester Stallone, Tony Danza and Arnold Schwartzenegger are sittin' around one night in a bar, havin' a beer and talkin'. they decide they want to do a musical together. they each take home a few scripts and decide to meet in a few days for lunch.
they meet for lunch and find out that they all liked the same script. it's about some famous musical composers.
Stallone says "I'll be Beethoven", Danza says "I'll be Motzart" and Schwartzenegger says "I'll be Bach."
well. i'm gonna go help my Mom in the kitchen. hope you liked my joke, let me know. if I don't talk to you before, you have a happy and safe New Year's Eve.
Hugs,
Edsel the Pooch

8 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

The year went by fast, didn't it? Way too fast! Your joke made the Woman laugh out loud, which made me laugh out loud because she blew a booger out her nose. Sorry if that's gross, but it was funny on my end ;)

12:38 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

it was a fast year. we is sorry that your mom is still getting poizon but we purrays efurry night that EdselsMom will get all better!
is your pees bad? we hopes that you feels ok too!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

We wish you a healthy and happy new year 2010!

3:13 AM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Happy New Year!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Happy New Year Edsel and Edselsmom!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Boni Maroni and the rest of the Hotties

12:29 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Happy New Year.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

This year has gone by awfully fast! We wish you a wonderful new year! Happy Twenty-ten!!

1:46 PM  
Blogger sanjeet said...

it was a fast year. we is sorry that your mom is still getting poizon but we purrays efurry night that EdselsMom will get all better!
home jobs india

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home