Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall!!!

it's officially Fall. it wasn't much of a summer anyway, but now the calendar says it's 'ficially fall. it's been pretty cool at night (good cuddle with my Mom weather!) my Mom is feelin' pretty good. she gets poizen every other week, but she hasn't had any throwin' up or stuff. just feelin' real tired. so we're real happy. her doctor says it's 'cause she's so healthy and strong.
my Mom has been cookin' really creepy food. last sunday she made turkey meatball soup. why i ask you, would ANYONE make, let alone EAT, turkey meatball soup????? the Dad likes it, but he's a really easy guy to feed.
i almost caught a chip last night. i was THIS close it nabbin' it. but then i wouldn't have known what to do with it. they're too cute to hurt (my stupid sister Casey is laughin at me, she catches 'em so she can eat them RAW. makes me sick to think 'bout that.)
my Mom mentioned that Christmas is comin' pretty soon. that makes my head hurt, but she's right, it'll be here before we know it.
the Dad is showin' his new work, jewelry and Judaica, at an art show on October 6th. he and my Mom have been really busy makin' stuff to sell at the show and at some galleries close by. his new stuff is really nice. i'll try to post a couple of pictures.
i hope everybody is doin' good. i haven't been able to read many blogs 'cause my Mom says "no time, no time....." but i'm gonna try to MAKE her let me. i miss you guys......

16 Comments:

Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Hi Edsel! We're glad to hear your mom's doing well but seriously, turkey meatballs? Eeek!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Glad your mom isn't throwing up from the poison. The grandma threw up a lot with hers and got really skinny...but then after it was all over with she gained it all back and then some extra for good measure. Lots of extra ;)

I can see turkey meatballs--those might be tasty--but soup? Isn't soup a waste of good meat?

2:27 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Chippies are fun to stalk. We have one that lives under the porch and its really fun going after him. Can't seem to catch him though.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

I have a chip that runs around outside and teases me. I don't get to go out and hunt him.

Purrs that your mum's treatments works well. We hope she makes time for you to visit too! Miss you too.

11:10 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

OH Edsel, we haf missed you furry much!

we is glad that your mom is doing ok. We purray for her efurry night when we says our bedtime purrayers.

12:52 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Hey Edsel, good to hear from you again.

I went right through our screen door one time when I was watching a chip on the deck. I was inside and then suddenly I was outside. I think it was magic or something. I thought it was great, but Dad wasn't happy he had to fix the screen.

Max S.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Thanks for the kiss and nose bumps. It really helps. Your mom is so nice, I really miss her. We had a great time together.

Mittens Pollypaws

5:56 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

We hasn't been around too much lately in da bloggin werld wif too much werk. How is efurrything?

10:52 PM  
Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Just stopped by to say hi an it's been a while.
Love & Purrs,
KC

3:55 AM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Edsel and your family, we miss you. Hope your mum is doing OK.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Just stopped by to say hi. I hope yall had a good Thanksgiving. I'll telerport round to say hi too. I hope that's ok.
*nosekissies*
your tuxie Gun Moll Boni Maroni

9:44 AM  
Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Everything your heart desires is what we wish for you. Everything you need is what we hope is provided.

After that all that, the only thing left is love, and we have that for you in abundance.

Magoo, Bella, Dolce, Baci, Smudge and Chloe

8:17 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Belated Merry Christmas to you all.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Merry Chrissymous, Edsel and Edsels Mom.
*nosekissies to my Tuxie gangster*
Boni Maroni and the rest of the Hotties

11:35 PM  
Blogger sanjeet said...

I can see turkey meatballs--those might be tasty--but soup? Isn't soup a waste of good meat?
home jobs india

5:12 PM  
Blogger World of Animals, Inc said...

We are very excited that fall is here. The weather is already starting to get cooler. Hope you are enjoying a wonderful day. Thanks for the share.
World of Animals

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home