Thursday, October 05, 2006

not fair

well. i don't think it's fair that they keep secrets from me! hrmmph!! you know what i just found out today??? do you??? i found out, by accident 'cause she took her rolley bag out, that my Mom is goin' out of town!!! she's leavin' Saturday on a work trip to some place called las vegas. her friend Laurie from work is goin' with her. besides i'll worry 'bout her, i am gettin' pretty tired of this leavin' me at home garbage.....and, i bet she won't even bring me anything!!! what??? the last time you brought me somethin', a tuxedo collar from noo orleans, i lost it?????? well, gosh, i'm just a poodin, it's not like i am a responsible adult or somethin....sigh....so anyway, she's goin' away and won't get home 'til toosday. i will miss her a lot. i hope she'll be safe and get lotsa sleep and stuff. she promised me she would, that it will be a very easy trip with lotsa sittin'. she said the hardest thing she'll do is eat a lot!
but, i also wanted to show you somethin'. it's growin' in our backyard. it kinda looks like some alien thing landed. my Mom says it's a mush-room. look at it, it's huge!
it's next to my Mom's boot here and it's bigger than any i've ever seen. hmmm, and that's a question i have.... why do they call it a mush-room? my Mom told me what mush is, and i don't see anything here even close to mush, let alone a whole room full of it. again, these bean things can be so very, very confusing.
anyway, if anybody wants to telerport over to visit this weekend i'll be pretty lonesome, so just come on by. i won't be able to get on the computer for a few days 'cause the Dad is a little lame and probly won't even turn it on.....hey! i need my own laptop......

16 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hmm, my mum is going someplace this weekend too. The black rolly box is out.

Mum says mush-rooms are more correctly called Fun-gi. Are these things fun?

8:17 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I bet an alien left that mushroom in your yard! Have you seen anything weird flying around out there, strange lights or anything? Because that would explain it.

I bet your mom will have fun even though she'll probably miss you a whole bunch.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

No computer access? Edsel, crap on their bed immediately! Surely you cannot take such crap lying down?

12:33 AM  
Blogger Gattina said...

Wish a nice trip to your mum, I am also leaving for a week, but my husband takes care of the 4. When your mum comes back she should read some tattles about black cats, just before Haloween ....

1:42 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

our mommy has hadded those mushroomy fings 'afore - they're eatable.
i bet that your mommy will bring you purresents.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I would love to teleport over on Saturday Edsel. Maybe Mittens will join me.....she is tired of Precious prancing all over the place and stays in the closet all the time. See you amarow.

Patches

10:01 AM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Edsel

What a furry bad fink...yur Momma is going away...*sigh Dat is no fun, cuz...sorry Dad's but yur not as nice as Momma's R. I feel for your Edsel.But I bet she'll bring back somefink real nice fur yu.

*ABBY*

1:26 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Oh, oh, oh! We have some really huge, round mushrooms growing in our yard this year. Mom says she never say them before and she's lived here 22 years. They look like yours...really big & round like a soccer ball. I should send her out to get a picture.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

That is a furry big mushroom. We have some titchy ones in our garden. Sorry your mum is abandoning you. Hope you get some good presents and lots of fuss when she gets back.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

ewwwwww, gruesome. Hiss at it!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh, Edsel we will come visit you so you are not so alone.
And we agree with Scooby, Shaggy and Scout about thte mushroom thing. The only thing to do is HISS AT IT.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay - here's the deal...NOBUDDY WORKS IN LAS VEGAS! it's a giant playground fur humans. yur momma's gonna go party.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Edsel's mom, you take care, have a good trip and don't overdo, unless its naps.

Edsel, I will come by on Saturday night to say hi and make sure you are okay.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

Patches, Cecilia and Brandi - i'll look forward to your visits. my Mom says there is lots of food and treats. plus the weather is sposed to be nice so we can romp in the yard!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

I'll come visit you this weekend, Edsel. Maybe we can snuggle on your chair on the porch and watch out the windows too. And have a nap ppile with Patches and Cecilia and Brandi. I bet your Mom will bring you purresents if they don't make her work so much she don't have time to shop. Sometimes works take too much time. I'm on my way!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Your tuxie gun moll Boni

2:44 PM  
Blogger Beau said...

Wow!! That is big!! Maybe she's gonna play on all those machines that spit out money!! Then she can buy you LOTS of stuff! I'm on my way over...

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home