Sunday, November 30, 2008

it's almost Monday

my Mom says "where does the time go so quickly??" I say "well, stay home from work" then she gives me all kinda reasons why she can't do that, most of which involve makin' green papers. sigh.
This is stuff that got snowed on last week. It melted, but it's snowin' right now. i don't like it. my Mom opened the porch door so I could go outside, but it made my feet all wet and cold so I came back in.
my Mom says that Santa Cat will be comin' in a few weeks, so that's kinda 'citin'. i asked if we could put the tree up, but she said not yet. i said I thought it was time but she said the Dad doesn't like to put it up this early. oh well, I tried. I checked with my Mom to see if she has anythin' much planned over the hollydays and she said no, that she was plannin' on spendin' as much time as she can with me!!!! WoW, I can't wait!
Tomorrow is december 1st. Hope everybody has a great month! Be good so Santa Cat will come to your house!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

Dood, I hope you get to put your tree up soon. We're not putting one up this year on account of an impending M-word. I think Santa is still coming to our house, though. I've been VERY good this year. I think. At least I didn't draw blood on anyone. I think.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Mum was going to start with the Christmouse stuff today, but then decided to watch feetsball instead. We are getting lots of snow too. I am happy to be inside.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Time with you is the best way to spend the holidays.
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
your tuxie gun Moll Boni Maroni

9:52 AM  
Blogger Motor Home Cats said...

Our Mom is going to be spending a lot of time with us also over the holly days. We hope you get your tree up soon, so you have plenty of time to play.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

4:13 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Our tree isn't up either. The people are either lazy or unmotivated or both!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

That picture looks magical!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Max said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS DOOOD!

10:43 PM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

- Mia and Tigey

12:35 PM  
Blogger Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Meowy Chrissymouse!
Purrrrrrrs and a nosekiss for my handsome tuxie gangster,
Purrrrrrrrs,
your tuxie gun moll Boni Maroni and the rest of the Hotties

1:00 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Merry Christmas, Edsel!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Merry Christmas Edsel!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home